HMDR&S is a client-focused litigation firm providing the highest level personal service and representation to leading corporations, hospitals, employers, insurance companies and individuals. Our clients consistently rely on us for expert counsel, value driven results and a sophisticated, in depth understanding of their complex tort liability, construction, healthcare, employment, real estate and licensing matters. From pre-suit counsel through litigation, trial and appeal when necessary, and with more than 100 years of combined trial experience among the Partners, we are uniquely qualified to manage the defense of all matters from a substantive legal perspective, but also from a cost and strategy orientation as well. We stand ready to effectively pursue and champion your critical business and litigation objectives.
- October 2023: John J. Reardon, Esq. and Thomas (Toby) Bright, Esq. - Jury Verdict for Urologist in Alleged Delay in Diagnosis of Rare and Aggressive Bladder Cancer
- September 2023: Thomas (Toby) Bright, Esq. – Appellate Court Affirms Summary Judgment for Physician Reporter on Anti-SLAPP Grounds
- June 2023: James L. Wilkinson, Esq. – Judge Directs Jury to Return Verdict for Defense in Wrongful Death/Medical Malpractice Jury Trial Involving Patient Fall
- June 2023: Robert R. Hamel, Jr., Esq. and Sean P. Carroll, Esq. – Plaintiff Dismisses Case at Trial Following Defense’s Request for a Direct Verdict in Optometry Malpractice Case
- April 2023: Donna M. Marcin, Esq. and Tracy A. Luvisi, Esq. – Jury Verdict for General Surgeon in Medical Malpractice Case Involving Lap Chole Complication
- March 2023: John P. Puleo, Esq. – Jury Verdict for Colorectal Surgeon and Surgery Resident in Medical Malpractice Case Involving Small Bowel Obstruction
- March 2023: James L. Wilkinson, Esq. and Amy M. Robinson, Esq. – Jury Verdict for Anesthesiologist and Nurse Anesthetist in Adverse Reaction to Anesthesia Case
- February 2023: James L. Wilkinson, Esq. and Matthew D. Sweet, Esq. – Jury Verdict for PCP & NP in Bladder Cancer Medical Malpractice Claims
Alexandra Power Speaks at Perrin Conferences Women in Insurance and Litigation Conference in New York City
Attorney Alexandra Power was invited to speak at Perrin Conferences Women in Insurance and Litigation Conference in New York City. Ms. Power discussed issues related to improving mental health in the workplace, managing and balancing life and work obligations and the overall dynamics of these important issues.
HMDRS Announces Promotion of Jennifer Sheehan to Member
We are pleased to announce the following promotion within the Firm:
Jennifer C. Sheehan, Esq.
Has Been Elected as a Member in the Firm as of November 1, 2023
We are happy to recognize the many contributions Jenny has made to the success of the firm and the interests of its clients during her tenure.
HMDRS Attorneys Honored in 2023 Super Lawyers® Publication and Boston Magazine®
We are pleased to announce that several attorneys at Hamel, Marcin, Dunn, Reardon & Shea, P.C. have been selected to the 2023 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, as published annually in Boston Magazine and New England Super Lawyers. Super Lawyers® is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Please join us in congratulating John Reardon, Vin Dunn, Donna Marcin, Bob Hamel, Alex Power, Megan Kures, Ryan McCarthy, Matt Sweet, Jenny Sheehan, Pat Mullins, and Heidi Oh on their selection.
HAMEL MARCIN DUNN REARDON & SHEA, PC
100 Franklin Street, Suite 304
Boston, MA 02110
350 Lincoln Street, Suite 1101
Hingham, MA 02043*
400 TradeCenter, Suite 6810
Woburn, MA 01801
6515 Main Street, Suite 10
Trumbull, CT 06611
10 Dorrance Street, Suite 700
Providence, RI 02903
1 Merrill Industrial Drive, Unit 19
Hampton, NH 03842